Have any questions? Find some answers here!
What are your hours and location? Our hours are here along with directions on how to find our store.
Do you have any discounts? We offer a bunch of sales throughout the year that you can hear about from "liking" our Facebook page or following us on Instagram. We also have a customized free rewards program available to all of our guests! On a daily basis, we offer discounts to dance teachers and studio owners.
Do you keep dress code information for my studio? Yes! If you come in asking for dance clothes for your child or yourself, chances are that one of the first questions you'll hear from us will be, "What dance studio do you take class at?" If we don't know what to get you immediately, we'll check our dress code binder that contains up to date dress codes of as many dance studios as we've been able to get information from.
What's your Return/Exchange policy? Hygiene Policy: Opened tights (seal broken), dance belts, dance briefs and earrings are final sale.
- Please do not arrive any later than one hour before the store closes if you need a full pointe shoe fitting.
- Allow about 45 minutes for your fitting, although you may be done sooner if you are coming in for a quick size adjustment or know exactly what you need.
- Please bring your old pointe shoes, your current toe pads and any accessories you wear inside your shoes. Also, wear a pair of convertible tights if possible.
- Make sure your toenails are trimmed, but do not do the day of the fitting as it can cause sensitivity and change the perception of your fit.
- Show your pointe shoes to your teacher for approval BEFORE sewing them.
Was your question not answered here? Call to speak with an associate directly at: (260) 483-1633